Valued at over $100,000
3 winners will receive:
- An all inclusive trip to Toronto for an intensive mentorship week (October 24 - 28, 2016), hosted by Canada’s Music Incubator at Coalition Music with industry leaders and Canadian artists. The mentorship week will culminate with a music industry showcase night in Toronto.
- A trip to the 2017 JUNO Awards in Ottawa, Ontario. Includes transportation, hotels and JUNO Weekend packages, including tickets to the Welcome Reception, JUNO Gala Dinner & Awards and The 2017 JUNO Awards Broadcast.
- Performance slot at JUNOfest - a 2 day music festival during JUNO Week.
- JUNO TV will film the finalists’ experience of the Master Class program, producing three mini-docs to run on JUNOTV.ca.
- The ultimate showcase opportunity! A chance to perform at the exclusive JUNO Gala Dinner & Awards where you will be heard by the entire Canadian music industry.
- An essential tour kit courtesy of Manitoba Film & Music
- Each artist/group will receive a $500.00 contribution from Canadian Federation of Musicians to their annual union dues or US work visa costs
- A $10,000 MuchFACT Online Music Video grant
- Studio time at Slaight Music Recording Studios
- A cash investment in your music career